See what we're doing @daytonregion
- RT @DPLToday: RED Grants will fund efforts to attract new & expanding businesses, workforce dev. & job growth. #EnergizingGrowth http://t.c…
- RT @DPLToday: “The Economic Dev fund will be a tremendous asset to motivate & accelerate more development in Miami Valley.” Derek Porter #E…
- RT @DPLToday: .@DaytonRegion is a long-standing partner on economic development projects. Dave Burrows reviews recent successes. http://t.c…
- Bill Harrison of @TeamAFRL says community has major opportunity to create strong linkages between regional assets for growth. #execdialogue
- Panel discusses opportunities to further connect and leverage assets to grow our economy exponentially. #execdialogue http://t.co/UMajHJLYJl
- Call it an ecosytem. Call it a network. Whatever you call it, our region's economy, is full of untapped potential. #execdialogue
- Collaboration in action! From @daytondailynews: AFRL, OSU team up on medical research. http://t.co/WhGycL4npQ
Evolving the Regional Strategy for Growth
The Dayton Region is comprised of a partnership among 14 counties surrounding the city of Dayton, OH. The Region is built on the rich innovation of founding fathers like the Wright Brothers, John Patterson, and Charles Kettering who continue to influence our global economy. Not only does the Dayton Region’s innovative history show our success, but the path regional leaders have created for future opportunities.
Together, the Dayton Development Coalition and its regional partners are executing a game plan to continue the growth of the Dayton Region, focusing on expanding the awareness of our aerospace & defense initiatives, supporting commercialization efforts in leading industries, and continuing business recruitment efforts in concert with each other.
Dayton Region #1 for new and expanded corporate facilities in 2012
– Site Selection Magazine