Please join us at our Annual Meeting!
Registration is now closed. If you haven’t yet registered, you can do so on site. We hope to see you there!
See what we're doing @daytonregion
- It's almost here! On Monday, we'll celebrate the success of 2014 at our annual meeting. #DDCInnovation http://t.co/vXUE15Gnt2
- RT @clarkstatepres: Thanks @Hoag8 for recognizing the work we do in Clark County!
- RT @joecogDBJ: @SR_Corporate Morgan: Millennials get bad rap, they just look at employment differently. @DBJnews Econ summit
- RT @tcebarlow: Lot of opportunity for Small Businesses to work with AFRL in 2015 says Jeff Hoagland #EconomicSummit
- Joe Morgan underscores need in listening to millenial generation in order to attract and retain talent. Mentions groups like @GenDayton
- Important to match educational output to hiring needs. -Tom Traynor @DBJnews #EconomicSummit
- Joe Morgan says he's hopeful educational footprint here will continue to have positive impact on workforce needs. #EconomicSummit
Evolving the Regional Strategy for Growth
The Dayton Region is comprised of a partnership among 14 counties surrounding the city of Dayton, OH. The Region is built on the rich innovation of founding fathers like the Wright Brothers, John Patterson, and Charles Kettering who continue to influence our global economy. Not only does the Dayton Region’s innovative history show our success, but the path regional leaders have created for future opportunities.
Together, the Dayton Development Coalition and its regional partners are executing a game plan to continue the growth of the Dayton Region, focusing on expanding the awareness of our aerospace & defense initiatives, supporting commercialization efforts in leading industries, and continuing business recruitment efforts in concert with each other.
Dayton Region #1 for new and expanded corporate facilities in 2012
– Site Selection Magazine