See what we're doing @daytonregion
- Happy #FF! Check out our SOAR partners: @GrowCincyUSA, @cityofdayton, and @CityOfCincy
- RT @US_EDA: Asst. Secretary Williams "The strength of EDA really exists in our regions." #IMCPSummit http://t.co/kimlFJPUtc
- Did you want to attend the Collider events just mentioned at the #execdialogue breakfast? Get the details at http://t.co/HGV9KgrJH8
- Our exec. staff give members an inside update this am on the DDC & our work in the region. #execdialogue http://t.co/X7s4tgDlqy
- RT @TheJohnOwen: #InnovationDistricts = economic assets + physical assets + network assets in a risk taking culture says @bruce_katz #IMCPS…
- RT @TheJohnOwen: Southwestern Ohio Aerospace Region #SOAR table at #IMCPSummit http://t.co/POJ7MbjrS3
- RT @KeepinUpWithCDJ: Competition is important...and has its place, but collaboration within your industry is also critical to success. #IMC…
Evolving the Regional Strategy for Growth
The Dayton Region is comprised of a partnership among 14 counties surrounding the city of Dayton, OH. The Region is built on the rich innovation of founding fathers like the Wright Brothers, John Patterson, and Charles Kettering who continue to influence our global economy. Not only does the Dayton Region’s innovative history show our success, but the path regional leaders have created for future opportunities.
Together, the Dayton Development Coalition and its regional partners are executing a game plan to continue the growth of the Dayton Region, focusing on expanding the awareness of our aerospace & defense initiatives, supporting commercialization efforts in leading industries, and continuing business recruitment efforts in concert with each other.
Dayton Region #1 for new and expanded corporate facilities in 2012
– Site Selection Magazine