See what we're doing @daytonregion
- Congrats again to @Emerson and @univofdayton on their big announcement this morning! #collaboration #economicgrowth http://t.co/tLBRhLhpnc
- RT @DBJnews: CareSource, Standard Register sign multimillion dollar deal http://t.co/CZTZw7aMGU via @DBJnews
- Speedway expansion to bring approx. 350 new jobs to the region. Read more here: http://t.co/WOk2x74kAh
- Want more on the @AirForceTimes report ranking @WrightPattAFB the No.1 base? Check out this @daytondailynews article: http://t.co/7vHvrcnoIZ
- Delighted (but not surprised!) @WrightPattAFB ties for 1st as best base for airmen in @AirForceTimes' special report: http://t.co/HHieNwhyg2
- From @MaryTaylorOH, "Partnering with organizations across the state like the Dayton Development Coalition (to) help get Ohio back on track."
Evolving the Regional Strategy for Growth
The Dayton Region is comprised of a partnership among 14 counties surrounding the city of Dayton, OH. The Region is built on the rich innovation of founding fathers like the Wright Brothers, John Patterson, and Charles Kettering who continue to influence our global economy. Not only does the Dayton Region’s innovative history show our success, but the path regional leaders have created for future opportunities.
Together, the Dayton Development Coalition and its regional partners are executing a game plan to continue the growth of the Dayton Region, focusing on expanding the awareness of our aerospace & defense initiatives, supporting commercialization efforts in leading industries, and continuing business recruitment efforts in concert with each other.
Dayton Region #1 for new and expanded corporate facilities in 2012
– Site Selection Magazine