See what we're doing @daytonregion
- RT @TheJohnOwen: #InnovationDistricts = economic assets + physical assets + network assets in a risk taking culture says @bruce_katz #IMCPS…
- RT @TheJohnOwen: Southwestern Ohio Aerospace Region #SOAR table at #IMCPSummit http://t.co/POJ7MbjrS3
- RT @KeepinUpWithCDJ: Competition is important...and has its place, but collaboration within your industry is also critical to success. #IMC…
- RT @US_EDA: Jason Miller, @WhiteHouse Deputy Director speaking to the Administration's #manufacturing agenda at #IMCPSummit. http://t.co/0k…
- Don't miss our Dir. of Research @TheJohnOwen tweeting from the #IMCPSummit in D.C. where he & our #SOAR partners are representing the region
- The @ProtoBuildBar opening represents the #innovation which exists in the region. Congrats @cWireRADG and @realart. http://t.co/EYZqsYTB8h
- ICYMI: @AccelerantDYT announced AFI's third investment today! #PandCPharma http://t.co/C2cpaNoWrH
Evolving the Regional Strategy for Growth
The Dayton Region is comprised of a partnership among 14 counties surrounding the city of Dayton, OH. The Region is built on the rich innovation of founding fathers like the Wright Brothers, John Patterson, and Charles Kettering who continue to influence our global economy. Not only does the Dayton Region’s innovative history show our success, but the path regional leaders have created for future opportunities.
Together, the Dayton Development Coalition and its regional partners are executing a game plan to continue the growth of the Dayton Region, focusing on expanding the awareness of our aerospace & defense initiatives, supporting commercialization efforts in leading industries, and continuing business recruitment efforts in concert with each other.
Dayton Region #1 for new and expanded corporate facilities in 2012
– Site Selection Magazine