See what we're doing @daytonregion
- RT @kimfraz: More of Ohio's small business #innovation work is done in the @Daytonregion than anywhere else. #SBIR http://t.co/MfT9WUkd9g
- Congratulations! @CentralState87 announces $1million donation @CSU_PR
- ‘U.S. News’ ranks @WrightState’s online #education program No. 31 in nation http://t.co/LUPQWbru6C #BraggingWrights
- Well done @WrightRaidersThe upside to losing an #NCAA league championship game http://t.co/xeHu77IoWi #HLMBB
- Congrats! @caresource names new leader of health services for Ohio market http://t.co/4YnER49LoR via @DBJnews
- Nice! Photos: Inside @DaytonChildrens innovative new facility http://t.co/CudXzGMr7w
Evolving the Regional Strategy for Growth
The Dayton Region is comprised of a partnership among 14 counties surrounding the city of Dayton, OH. The Region is built on the rich innovation of founding fathers like the Wright Brothers, John Patterson, and Charles Kettering who continue to influence our global economy. Not only does the Dayton Region’s innovative history show our success, but the path regional leaders have created for future opportunities.
Together, the Dayton Development Coalition and its regional partners are executing a game plan to continue the growth of the Dayton Region, focusing on expanding the awareness of our aerospace & defense initiatives, supporting commercialization efforts in leading industries, and continuing business recruitment efforts in concert with each other.
Dayton Region #1 for new and expanded corporate facilities in 2012
– Site Selection Magazine