See what we're doing @daytonregion
- From @daytondailynews: UD, Partners to purchase Dayton Marriott. http://t.co/tfxl7e4AXN
- RT @TNaveraDBJ: What's 2015 got in store for @DaytonRegion? New ideas, says its leader: http://t.co/qMyrGnsIsV
- #WhyOhio? American Economic Development Institute Names JobsOhio A Top 10 Economic Development Org http://t.co/XNCS7Mw3Hd
- RT @univofdayton: After leading UD through an era of unprecedented growth, Pres. Curran will step down June 2016 #DrDan http://t.co/xvRjVOW…
- Deepest thanks to Dr. Curran for his visionary leadership at @univofdayton and the larger community. https://t.co/1um9vz8mMw
- Oh what fun it is to save on First Four tickets! Exclusive #CyberMonday deals: http://t.co/2XcLJ1VtfJ Use Code: MERRY http://t.co/C7wRVLPimE
- ICYMI: This year's PDAC project submissions are now available for public comment. Access and review submissions here: http://t.co/D01xagfdcr
Evolving the Regional Strategy for Growth
The Dayton Region is comprised of a partnership among 14 counties surrounding the city of Dayton, OH. The Region is built on the rich innovation of founding fathers like the Wright Brothers, John Patterson, and Charles Kettering who continue to influence our global economy. Not only does the Dayton Region’s innovative history show our success, but the path regional leaders have created for future opportunities.
Together, the Dayton Development Coalition and its regional partners are executing a game plan to continue the growth of the Dayton Region, focusing on expanding the awareness of our aerospace & defense initiatives, supporting commercialization efforts in leading industries, and continuing business recruitment efforts in concert with each other.
Dayton Region #1 for new and expanded corporate facilities in 2012
– Site Selection Magazine