See what we're doing @daytonregion
- Thank you to The Entrepreneurs Center for allowing us to host the #EDNBoxLunch series here! Thanks to everyone who joined us today
- The amount of equity an owner is willint to part with in exchange for the capital is important when developing a business #EDNBoxLunch
- Make sure you are solving a problem for the market when developing a new product-Pat Newcomb, SBDC at The Entrepreneurs Center #EDNBoxLunch
- What's your value proposition? It's an important question to answer when developing a new business #EDNBoxLunch
- Having an advisory board in place is important when jumpstarting a business-Jim Hill from The Entrepreneurs Center #EDNBoxLunch
- A step by step review of the Advanced to Profit tool is given by Jim Hill from The Entrepreneurs Center at the #EDNBoxLunch session today
- Advance to Profit, a tools for entrepreneurs to assess their business idea is being discussed at the #EDNBoxLunch session today
Evolving the Regional Strategy for Growth
The Dayton Region is comprised of a partnership among 14 counties surrounding the city of Dayton, OH. The Region is built on the rich innovation of founding fathers like the Wright Brothers, John Patterson, and Charles Kettering who continue to influence our global economy. Not only does the Dayton Region’s innovative history show our success, but the path regional leaders have created for future opportunities.
Together, the Dayton Development Coalition and its regional partners are executing a game plan to continue the growth of the Dayton Region, focusing on expanding the awareness of our aerospace & defense initiatives, supporting commercialization efforts in leading industries, and continuing business recruitment efforts in concert with each other.
Dayton Region #1 for new and expanded corporate facilities in 2012
– Site Selection Magazine