See what we're doing @daytonregion
- ICYMI: This year's PDAC project submissions are now available for public comment. Access and review submissions here: http://t.co/D01xagfdcr
- #defenseforum panel key takeaways: connect, focus on strengths, collaboratively compete
- Connecting and leveraging our strengths are key to strong commercialization. One way to connect: http://t.co/HKIYUKg0AB #defenseforum
- We're seeing a renaissance as community is finding better ways to do business inside and outside the fence. -DDC's Chris Ford. #defenseforum
- RT @joecogDBJ: Peters: extra Ohio spend this year helped fuel 500 additional direct and indirect jobs
- Wondering what DoD investment priorities are? Check out the Defense Innovation Marketplace http://t.co/6Ay4SBiHTp @DBJnews #defenseforum
Evolving the Regional Strategy for Growth
The Dayton Region is comprised of a partnership among 14 counties surrounding the city of Dayton, OH. The Region is built on the rich innovation of founding fathers like the Wright Brothers, John Patterson, and Charles Kettering who continue to influence our global economy. Not only does the Dayton Region’s innovative history show our success, but the path regional leaders have created for future opportunities.
Together, the Dayton Development Coalition and its regional partners are executing a game plan to continue the growth of the Dayton Region, focusing on expanding the awareness of our aerospace & defense initiatives, supporting commercialization efforts in leading industries, and continuing business recruitment efforts in concert with each other.
Dayton Region #1 for new and expanded corporate facilities in 2012
– Site Selection Magazine