Advancing Manufacturing’s Future
For more than a century, products made in the Dayton Region and manufactured by its experienced and industrious workforce have shaped everyday life. As manufacturing has evolved, so has Dayton, maintaining its reputation as a globally competitive hub for manufacturing and innovation. With one of the largest and most developed materials and manufacturing centers in the country, you’ll be in good company.
Join the many businesses that continue to find success in the greater Dayton Region. From cutting-edge materials that transform flight to medical devices that bring comfort to millions, the Dayton Region has the talented workers, cost-effective financing and industry know-how to support your business. That’s why more than 500 industry firms call the region home.
The Dayton Region has:
- Talent with a “can do” work ethic. Our concentration of engineering, scientific and PhD expertise is 150 percent that of the national average.
- Connections to community partners to help you fill openings, fix problems and find the perfect location.
- Infrastructure to move your product where it needs to go.
- Resources to support research, development, production and logistics.
- Access to leading research institutions and Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. The region’s federal manufacturing designation allows the area’s aerospace manufacturers to be more competitive in securing funding and finding markets.
Read more about the Dayton Region’s vibrant culture of commercialization, innovation, research and development below.