If you have questions or experience difficulties completing the questionnaire, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You now have the opportunity to save your form to complete at a later date. To save your form, click on "Save Draft" in the orange box in the lower left corner of the screen. You MUST accept cookies for this function to work properly and complete your work on the same device.
The 2022-2023 PDAC cycle is closed. Information on the 2023-2024 cycle will be available in the fall.
A few tips on filling out the questionnaire:
- Take a moment to review the questions before filling out the form – most questions are simple, but others may require some preparation.
- All project questionnaire information and supporting documents will be posted on the Dayton Development Coalition’s website during a public comment period. DO NOT INCLUDE INFORMATION IN YOUR QUESTIONNAIRE THAT YOU DO NOT WANT THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO SEE.
- Many questions require an answer and must be filled in before submitting the questionnaire; those required questions are noted with an asterisk (*). If you miss a required question, you will be notified that your questionnaire is incomplete and prompted to fill in the required field before you can submit your questionnaire.
- Once your completed questionnaire has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation message on your browser as well as an email confirmation. If you DO NOT receive this confirmation message, please contact Tyler Clogg at email@example.com.
- You have the opportunity to include supporting documents, (see question #51). (Supporting documents can be board lists, budgets, project renderings, maps, letters of support, etc.). It is recommended that you include only the most important information and keep the number of pages to a minimum; project sponsors are permitted to attach only one PDF document that contains all your supporting documents. This one PDF file should not exceed 10 pages. You have the opportunity to attach a second document with budget information, (see question #37).
- A project submitted last year can receive the same category listing for a second consecutive year without additional evaluation if the project and its need have not been changed substantially. If you choose to keep your ranking this year, you must inform PDAC manager, Tyler Clogg, via email. In that email, provide the name of your project and confirmation that there have been no substantial changes to your project.
Please see next pages for detailed instructions for each PDAC question.